October 22, 2014

what a good day looks like

I have recently discovered my love for fitness. There is nothing better than feeling healthy, especially after a good workout or sweat session.  In the fashion industry it is too easy to get distracted with sizes and numbers instead of appreciating how the clothes fit and how you feel in your own skin.  This is an ongoing battle for so many people, including myself.


Life is all about balance. Everything in moderation. A great and balanced day for me includes some sort of physical activity and something that makes my tummy happy. I am so tired of being sad by girls who count every calorie and "punish" themselves in various ways when they stray from their diets. 


Here is my moderation. People, I am here to encourage you to push yourself. Get active! Your heart will thank you, and then you get to treat yourself, guilt-free!


No comments:

Post a Comment