October 27, 2014

Sunday best

A good dose of Jesus on Sunday morning is just plain good for the soul. I'm very thankful to have been introduced to and able to attend Church of the Highlands in Birmingham, AL.

Let us be willing and intentional will all we do, always acknowledge our own God given gifts.
They will know is by our love and how we live for Him.
God has given us so many blessings, including the ability to share ours with others.
I am one lucky child of God...


My church outfit that almost always turns into a chapter outfit when layered with a long cardigan.

You can find the dress at Forever 21, and who woulda thought that these taupe wedge booties I love so much would be a cheap find from Charlotte Rousse.
They go with almost everything!
Stay tuned and I'm sure they'll man an appearance in a few more posts.

P.S. Shoutout to my sister Erin for lending me the dress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment